3 Mart 2012 Cumartesi

memories of the relationship between USA,Trabzon,Sivas,Kayseri,Malatya,Adana,Antalya,Eskişehir,İzmir & me

 it is something like a quotation from a speach of a psychoanalysis...tells just the same things i felt while i was travelling with my  confused mind and tired body.i made a lot of mistakes  that are  so according to others not me  and then  offended myself .thats not a problem for me about my  personality,nothing more than  bad timings...there is a big harmony of good and bad feelings with responsibilities of the actions to be taken that i dont care.I just dont know,there is something dark and colorful inside me,i hide it certainly.I dont talk about it too much but its there always.Its just like a second  passenger,when she is driving i feel alive.I dont fight her,i dont want to.She is the only one i love and nothing else could love me that much even especially not me.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder